Monday, July 21, 2008

In Laws Day out

Yesterday sunday was just an ordinary day for me until a phone call from my cell phone change the entire course of the day. It was eunice on the line. She has invited me to go to mid valley shopping with her family. Being the gentleman as I am, I accepted her offer. After She hung up, I ran like a torpedo to the toilet to get dressed. Within 10 min, I am done and good to go. My dear was awaiting for me in front of my block as I got down. The car was on it wheels as I soon i got into it. Greeted eunice's family members as I seated myself with eunice at the back row.

As soon as we set foot in Midvalley, the first mission was to filled our hungry stomach. First Destination---- Dragon I. The restaurant was quite packed. However, we got ourself seated as soon as we enter. Menu were handed and All eyes were set at the delicious and scrumptious pictures of food. In no time, Words starts to fill up the waitress order sheet. About 15 mins, our food was served to us one at a time. Chopsticks was long ready on hand ready to enter the battle of Siew pao and Wo tie. The rest was history.

Here are some pictures:


Well decorated restaurant with ancient Chinese artifacts

The most famous SIEW PAO. Wonder where did the other one go?

It was time to release the excessive energy obtained during lunch. The girls's eyes(eunice ,eunice mum, and her ah ma) were as sharp as an eagle eyes eyeing on the word discount.We ,the poor boys were left to tail behind them. As they were busy buying clothes, Nicky and I decided to pampered ourself with Baskin Robbin ice cream. Yummy.



We were too bored..........

The gardens was next on the list. We visited a shop named edc. Everyone started to filled their hands with lots lots lots of clothes. The entire shop was turned upside down by us. HA HA. We definitely rule in that shop. I tried on a shirt and so coincidence that eunice too tried on a shirt. So we decided to take a picture. Sadly I didn't buy the shirt because I was in doubt. Eunice bought the shirt. However, I got something else for myself, one cute short pants.

Pictures of us in the fitting room. I was forced to take this pic. HA HA

I also bought myself a pair of sleepers from REEFs. The quicksilver slipper I had before has broken. LAU YA betul. I think it lasted only a few months and it gave in just like that. SAD. Like they say, the old one dont go, the new one will never come. TADAH

My brand new Slipper.


I present to you the product of our 6 hours shopping.


We received a complimentary drink from edc for shopping there. Nicky and I ordered Expresso. Without the sugar, it tasted very awful. With loads of sugar added to it, finally it is drinkable.



Small cup and a tiny cookie


For dinner, we went to serdang to eat the cheesy crab which the first time for me. The cheesy crab and prawn(a mixed) was very very very tasty and chessy(haha). It is really good and higly recommended by me. If You have tried and dont like it, you can ask a refund from me. This is not an invitation to treat but an offer. CASE: Carlil and Carbolic smoke ball.( Business law)


Cheesy Crabby. That's the end of you.

1 comment:

ing-ni said...

Hey Ing Ni here...I wonder this demure name of mine had ever came across your mind. At least I made an effort to peruse your blog, and the conclusion: Your insatiable palate NEVER CHANGE!!!! I do have a blog, it's www.ing-ni.blogspot.com.