Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Childhood Memories

Tuesday yesterday, Carter and I went along with nick to bring Sim to the clinic. His fever has worsen and it had been making him uneasy throughout the entire night. In the middle of Ms Meera lecture, a sudden jerk from nick's phone caught my attention. It was a phone call from Sim which Nick took it outside. Sim have requested nick to fetch him for a second visit to another clinic for consultation.

The night before, Sim had gone to Klinik Annisa which the on duty doctor gave his an imvoltaren injection in the butt. Cant barely imagine the expression on his face when he saw the needle. haha.. Sim is very afraid of needle..Well you cant blame him, it is common for all small children t0 feel that way.



A description on the type of injection which was given to Sim.

Sim would probably have fainted if that was him.

Nick brought Sim to Care4me clinic which located somewhere near Nilai Square. As Sim registered himself in the counter, We went and have a seat on the sofa provided. Guess what..next to the sofa was a small playing ground for children. We(nick, carter and I) became enthusiastically excited. We seated ourself in those small tiny plastic chair.

Lucky for us, the chair was still able to withstand our entire body weight. Those tiny chairs really brought back good memories of the olden day. It was those type of chairs that provided me and my fellow childhood friends the comfort for our childhood enjoyment. Nevertheless, It never failed to do so even though now I am full grown young man.

We have all our hands on the toys there. Nick got his attention focused on the blocks of legos scattered on the table. Still in touch with his inner child, Nick like A 5 year old boy slowly assembled a crocodile masterpiece out of the pieces of legos. Carter and I on the other hand were busy in completing the puzzle. Too bad.. Some pieces of the puzzle have gone missing. Never the less, we managed to put all the remaining pieces together. It does not give the viewer the entire picture but anyone could have easily figure it out with just a glance through it.(I hope so)


Our toys

Nick with his "masterpiece"

The unfinished Puzzle

Little Fatduck playing with his toys

At 12, it was " whatever it is" class. She was teaching in great speed that day as if she were catching a train. I heard nothing but mumbling of words. Not only that, she threw a bomb at us when she announced that there was an extra class from 6 to 8 that night. I was in shock and disbelief as if the 8 hours classes that day wasnt enough. After history class was Accounting mid term.I took most of my time in the first question as I had wrongly calculated it. Test was done after an hour. Nick, carter ,thong and I make way to cafeteria for a small meal before going for linear class.

Mr Chan acted childishly during class. He peek a boo every body who was standing in front on the door. I guess he was tired of being an grown up. It felt kinda hilarious to see him acting like a small kid. I guess everyone has a childish side at every stage of life. After linear was history again. I actually enjoyed history class but my tiredness that day really took a toll on me. Second part of the class time was a movie showing. BLAH BLAH... The movie was so interesting that it sent me away to meet Alice in her wonderland.

That night, Jade, carter, Nick and I went and had our dinner in Mac Donald. Being the usual pig , I ordered two burgers, one fillet o fish and double cheese burger. Yummy!!!


After dinner, dropped Carter and jade back to their room. When Nick and I were about to reach our block, we got a phone call from carter. Shit..porridge for Sim. We went to Wong kok and got him fish porridge. After we have sent the porridge and his luggage, as Nick was about to pull his car into one of the parking lot, shit... My laundry clothes. haha.. We went to Rose laundry and got my clothes. Dont know what freaking happen to us that day. Sudden amnesia and brain damage. Getting older and forgetful. However, there is a remedy for that. Eat breakfast and you will look young forever.


Adios For now


No comments: