Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Finally, The long awaited holiday is finally here!! After a long excruciating agony in marketing exam, I felt a huge burden is lifted off my shoulders. Apparently it was not as smooth as my last two exams, I am Crossing my finger and just hope it turns out well. I was greeted at the doorstep by one of my favorite show FAMILY GUY. The show really cracks the joke out of everyone. The most adorable character in that show is Stewie. He just makes anyone looks stupid with his intelligence. Gosh, He just a cute fellow you wish to cuddle and never to have as a son .Famous quote from Stewie(just imagine your son is saying this to his mother) "imbecile women, burn in hell".

Spike's is finally closing early today for Thanksgiving. Poor hungry monsters like us was left wondering around in search of food to feast on. After some hard to make decisions, we decided to get our stomach filled in Jethro's. Oh boy, I could only tell you the food are heaven made. It was very delicious and I could never seem to have enough of it. Nick was proud of his choice as he chose to eat in Jethro's in the first place. There goes his pride of being right.. WOOH... Carter on the other hand has been a sweet gentlemen as he alwasys been helped us to foot the bill in hand. I hope his food turn out as good as ours.

We decided to go Jordan Creek tomorrow for a movie marathon(just hope we come out alive and not puking on everyone that we come across to). Nicholas is sure aiming for Madagascar( a similar version of animals gone wild) and I the four Christmas. I am currently in the Christmas mood and hell yeah I love Christmas!! It is the best season holidays. What can You expect more! Besides food and present, I love Christmas tree as if the tiny little glowing stars were brought down from the sky to light up the tree.. The sight of it just makes me feel grateful to be belong to a wonderful family. Christmas this year will be different. I would be celebrating with my aunty in San Francsco. Looking forward to it very much.

That's all from me. I should be in bed now or else you had to hit me hard to get me up later. Miss my family and friends. Adios and good night...

No comments: